mgs

Re: Bad clacking in the B...help? + a few more ???

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad clacking in the B...help? + a few more ???
From: Greyson Crowe <nismoracerxe@icqmail.com>
Date: 19 Mar 2002 12:29:02 -0800
Wow..I can't stress enough how much I appreciate the help everyone has been
supplying. Keep the suggestions for my cam/exhaust/header setup coming.  I have
the 68 and it runs the dual downpipe, but the downpipe is smashed.  Should I
just replace it and leave the stock Manifold/DP?  And as for oil.  I can use
20W50 motor oil in the motor/tranny/differential right?  I thought about using
redline, just because I have had good results wih it in the past. But spendy, I
also use Mobil 1 SYthetic in my Nissan with good results. ANyways...thanx
again..and BTW...I'm in Lewiston,ID...not Maine ; )
Thanx,
Greyson