mgs

Re: Small Tin Worm Hole in Trunk Floor

To: <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Small Tin Worm Hole in Trunk Floor
From: Priveye997@aol.com
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 13:25:22 EST
Thanks John for the info on the POR-15 Epoxy Putty. I found it on the
POR15STORE.com website for $19.95 for a pound of it. Lots of other info on
fixing rust damage also and OTHER restoration advice.

I REALLY appreciate the quick reply and advice. I was feeling pretty down about
the "wornhole" and this gives me at least someting to try. I can't say how much
I apprciate the list and all the help. It sure would be nice to meet some of
the folks on the lsit and I have my made myn reservation  to the MG 2002 in
Grapevine.

John Shidler

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list