mgs

NON-LBC, stereo?

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: NON-LBC, stereo?
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:14:11 -0800
I have a stereo/cassette player in a Dodge Caravan that acts like  it is
playing a cassette, even when there is no tape in it. This doesn't allow you
to use the radio. It only seems to do this when the van is cold (Missouri
winters!). As the car warms up you can keep pushing the reject button and
eventually the tape player will kick off and the radio on. Thinking it might
just be dirty, I used the air compressor nozzle to blow inside the cassette
opening but this didn't help.
Anyone had the same problem with this and/or know of a remedy?
Monte

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///