mgs

RE: Missing Word

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Missing Word
From: ckotting@core.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 07:05:33 -0600 (CST)
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
I think the word is "Magnette".  Unless I miss my guess, someone took
the boot badge from a Mark III or Mark IV Magnette, cut off the ends
of the Magnette script, and used it in place of the 3-piece MG boot
badge.

Now WHY somebody would do that with a rare Magnette boot badge, when
the 3-piece ones are readily available, is anybody's guess.  I think
this falls in the category of IDPO (Incredibly Dumb Previous Owner).

Chris Kotting
'77 Midget (mine)
'58 ZB Magnette (My wife's)