mgs

Re: Windscreen wiper motors

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windscreen wiper motors
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 16:05:40 -0700
At 05:40 PM 11/17/01 -0500, Barrie Robinson wrote:
>I sent this message out and I got a whole screen of stuff about message
>delivery failure.  This never used to be the case -I mean I really do not
>care if people, including someone called Bennet, are not being
>reached.  What has happened??

Your message went through fine. It looks like you can now expect two
messages to be sent your way when posting to the list:

1. From: "BENNETT, BOB B." <ROBERT.B.BENNETT@saic.com>

2. From: PMDF e-Mail Interconnect <postmaster@lmco.com>

>Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:
>
>   Recipient address: robert.b.bennett@imcs.ems.lmco.com
>   Reason: Illegal host/domain name found

Maybe his mailbox is overflowing. It appears to be forwarding his mail to a
non-existent domain now.
Look at the bright site - I'm sure you know now that Bob will be back in
two more days. I don't know about you guys, but I can hardly wait for Bob
to return and enlighten us with some of his wisdom.

David

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///