mgs

Re: London to Paris Rally

To: <Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: London to Paris Rally
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 07:57:58 -0600
Hello Hans, you wrote:

> Rick,
>
> As true European I wonder what a London to Paris rally is doing in
Arkansas.
> Please explain.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hans

This is the note I sent to the list a few weeks ago.  It
contains a link to info on the rally.
best,
rick

Hi Gang,
   If any of you live in or around Arkansas, you are
within easy range of a fun, 'spirited', all tarmac, TSD
rally being coordinated by the Arkansas chapter of
the SCCA.  It is the "2001 London to Paris Rally."
That's London, Arkansas to Paris, Arkansas!  The
date is next Saturday, 3 Nov..  Tech inspection
starts about 9:30am., race starts about noon.
   For those choosing to participate, please remember
to send a note to the rallymeister to reserve your slot.
What that really means is, please tell the dude you
will be there so he can print enough instruction booklets.
   Details and info on the rally is at:

http://www.teamsanctuary.com/l2p_2001.htm

Please join us!  Rod and I will be championing the
E30 M3 but I will drive my 308 to London for the
start.  A number of other members of the Ferrari,
BMW M3 and MG clubs are joining us.  Any way
you look at it, it will be a day filled with the fun of
competition and way-cool cars!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///