mgs

Dead Beats

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dead Beats
From: "Carl Elliott" <celliott133@home.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:40:06 -0500
I can feel for ED on this one, I don't sell parts and do repairs for a
living, Well anymore. I do on occasion get a parts car and offer the guys on
the list all the parts I can't store or don't need. I don't ask for money up
front,
Most guys send it right out before I get to even pull the part. But I have
had a few people on the list never even send me the money I laid out for
shipping.  Ed has always been great with getting a part and sending it right
out when I need it and so have others on the list, But beating
a guy , In my opinion Eds statement was mild.
Carl E.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///