mgs

MGCGT Racer/Sunroofs

To: MG People <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGCGT Racer/Sunroofs
From: Peter Edmands <ple@woodedlaw.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 14:54:59 -0400
Yesterday was a blast to this longtime lurker.  I really enjoyed the
discussion of the pseudo history of the pieced together MGC Sebring on
e-bay.  The pearls of wisdom on "to sunroof or not to sunroof" along
with suggested product sources unknown to me touched on and finally
resolved for me an issue I had been wrestling with for some time.

A truly good day on the net for my coffee break.  Thank you to all who
pass through this space and add information or communicate, whether
casually tossed in or earnestly thought and carefully presented, we who
lurk are better educated and informed as a result.

Peter
74 MGB sadly under utilized
69 MGCGT sadly underfunded
74 TR6 happily in spouse's hands only