mgs

Re: wheel hubs on the "wrong" side (enough is enough)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wheel hubs on the "wrong" side (enough is enough)
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 12:19:53 -0600
David:

Enough is enough on this thread. And I thought that technical writing
should be concise <grin>!!

BTW, just because the two diameters are different, it does not mean that
they WILL rotate at different RPMs. They MAY do so if not locked
together, but they don't have to. The velocity at which a point on their
respective circumferences travel will differ but the RPMs can be the
same. The reason why the respective RPMs can differ is not fundementally
due to the radius (diameter) differences.

Enough physics from the dim past for me - as I noted back on the 28th,
the end result of knock-off hubs installed on the wrong side will be
disaster.

Dave Q.
too many As & Bs; all with knock-offs, not all with wires