mgs

Re: Abingdon?

To: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>,
Subject: Re: Abingdon?
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 16:58:01 -0500
At 04:25 PM 12/29/2000 -0500, frank krajewski wrote:
>Not much to add to what Trevor stated but I would definitely include the
>Magic Midget Pub in Abingdon, near the old factory site. It was patronized
>by many ex-factory workers and the Pub's decor is MG. They treated me very
>well there!
>Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski

On the other end of town (you will have to ask for directions) is the Boundry
House Pub. It is a real nice Pub and was formerly the home of Cecil Kimber.
Please note that near the entrance is a bronze plaque (with my name on it!)
that was placed there  in 1990 to identify Kimber's house  when the New
England MGT Register came through  with our 89 T types on the Circuit of
Britain.

Mike

Mike