mgs

Re: list nazi replies (was: Re: Selling my MGB w/ Pictures)

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: list nazi replies (was: Re: Selling my MGB w/ Pictures)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 20:41:13 -0800
May just be the deterioration of the gasket. The little asbestos donuts
are frequently installed wrong-way-up (yeah, me too) which leads to a
short life. Replacement would be easy if your fingers were 14 inches long
and if rust hadn't been invented. But it's not necessarily all that bad.

Aaron Whiteman had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149