mgs

University Motors February Tech Session

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: University Motors February Tech Session
From: "kcmgb" <kcmgb@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 19:27:19 -0600
Dear List, I have been invited to attend the University Motors week long
Winter Tech Session in February. This will be my first trip to one of these
The question I have is will I need to Pre-Register and if so do one of you
fine individuals have a registration form and itinerary that you could fax
to me at (816)943-8810.  I will try to get a packet from John Twist but just
in case it would not hurt to have a back up plan. I hope to see a ton of you
folks in Grand Rapids and meet some of the people I have corresponded with
on this list. Thanks!     kcmgb