mgs

Re: "Where the Rubber Meets the Road"

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: "Where the Rubber Meets the Road"
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 15:02:46 -0700
What everyone seems to overlook is that 175R14s are available from
Michelin and are not particularly expensive, and fit fine, without
looking "wide" or "low" like a 70-series. I don't see why anyone would
want 165R14s except for concours. That extra fractional diameter helps
the ground clearance, too <g>.

Bill Schooler had this to say:

--

Max Heim