mgs

Re: MG's at Olympic parade

To: Scotty <scotty@dove.net.au>
Subject: Re: MG's at Olympic parade
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 18:42:06 +0000
Scotty wrote:

> yesterday 'Thursday' Adelaide hosted the return of the Olympic
> athletes. They rode on the back of convertible cars down the main
> street of town, before a crowd of enthusiastic spectators
>
> The bulk of the cars were  MG's from TC, TD, TF, MGA and MGB's,

Yeah, Scotty... I was going to put my trailer queen in the parade but
they told me that Tatiana ( http://www.tatiana.com.au ), our local
silver medallist pole vaulter, wasn't going to be there so I didn't
enter.

I booked her a solo spot in my 'B but instead she chose to open the
Spring Racing Carnival in Melbourne <sigh>

Eric
'68MGB MkII (and dreaming)