mgs

Re: Oh Sh*^ Part Deux

To: economu@whidbey.com
Subject: Re: Oh Sh*^ Part Deux
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:50:10 EDT
In a message dated 9/26/00 11:36:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
economu@whidbey.com writes:

<< I don't own a Midget, so I was just wondering "out loud" if the Midget and
 "B" share the same filter. And if these filters had anything in common with
 the Ford filter in the study, other that made by the same company (Dana). I
 suppose I should just cut a few filters open and some testing myself, but I
 thought that maybe someone else maybe already did!!

 If I did, I would start with the Dana (wix) filter and then the Mobile One
 (if it is made for the upright canister type)? Any others to test? Who makes
 the Moss units? >>

Sorry I can't help, Tim.  I don't even know if the B and Midget use the same
filter, although I doubt it.  I just read some web sites and came up with my
own conclusions.  The learning process can be very personal, as poor Larry
Macy found out at Pep Boys.

Can anyone else answer Tim?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward