mgs

Another try!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another try!
From: "Steve Piepenbrink" <stevejp@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:24:32 -0500
Hi everyone.  I would like to ask a question that I sent in a couple weeks
ago.  For some reason I got deleted from the mailing list and never got any
mail after I sent the question.  Maybe it never even got to the list.
Anyway...

I am trying to get my engine back into my 79 MGB after overhaul but I cant
figure out how to get a nut on the engine mount stud on the drivers side.
The steering column is in the way.  Any suggestions?

Also I need to reinstall the grounding strap and can't remember where it
goes.  I think the tranny mount to the crossmember.  Am I right?

Thanks,

Steve