mgs

Re: Missing Wire

To: "alaskabob2" <alaskabob2@freewwweb.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Missing Wire
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:23:03 +0100
You might like to have a look at the web site below, I have schematics of 2,
3 and 5 terminal types with internal regulators as well as 4 terminal types
with external regulators - select 'Spanners', 'Electrics', 'Schematics' and
'Dynamo and Alternator'.  You should be able to work it out from there.

The Workshop Manual shows the five-terminal alternator with the fifth
terminal (-) not connected, but the '-' terminal on the 4-terminal alt is
wired to ground even though the case of the alt is already at ground.

PaulH.
http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk