mgs

Re: Autocross in Cleveland area?

To: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Autocross in Cleveland area?
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:40:55 -0600 (MDT)
That is about 50% of the reason I am coming back.  Other half is family
and friends.  I used to be fairly active in the ENMGR when I lived
in Medina, but haven't seen anyone from the club in a while so I look
foreward to it. The V8 won't be done, so I'll be there in a Bronze Yellow
'71MGB roadster with Ohio plates (still)

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215