mgs

Re: Introducing New List Member

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, mgs@autox.team.net, Solentmg@aol.com
Subject: Re: Introducing New List Member
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:40:12 EDT
In a message dated 4/16/00 5:32:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< I would like to introduce a new memeber of our Online Comunity. Reg K.
 (SolentMG@aol.com) Reg is a Brit that comes to the Philly area by way of
 NJ and Florida. He has over 30 years in the area of MGs. Once upon a time
 he owned a shop in Merry Olde called Solent MG. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome to the list, Reg!  We have loads of fun here, and even exchange some
information about cars.  A word of warning...check your e-mail daily or it
WILL get to be overwhelming!

I know that Reg is very knowledgeable about LBCs, but take it easy on him
until he gets used to the list.

I may have to talk with you at the next GT about my front end.  A bit of a
clunking noise over hard bumps.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget