mgs

Re: hot B/2cents

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: hot B/2cents
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 10:29:47 -0500
If you haven't replaced the thermostat, you might want to do that along with
replacing all your radiator and heater hoses and backflushing the radiator.
I know it's an expense, but so is replacing a burned up engine. The other
thing I did for my warm-running MGA was put a blanking sleeve in, instead of
the thermostat. These cars should never be run without a thermostat, but the
blanking sleeve directs the coolant where it should go...it's available
through MOss, etc,...$10 or $15.

Valerie STabenow, mga, tr4a, xk-e, tr6