mgs

Re: Tailpipe Colour II

To: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Subject: Re: Tailpipe Colour II
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:02:40 -0000
Hi, Steve.

A wet comp test improves the sealing in the bores. IMHO, it doesn't
distinguish whether the problem is ring wear, bore wear or both. Essentially
it means bore problems as opposed to valve problems, where oil doesn't make
any significant difference.

Cheers,

Dave H.

Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html