mgs

Re: Brake light switches AND fluid problems

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Re: Brake light switches AND fluid problems
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:37:23 -0500
Just to set the record straight, I had conceded in a note to Max that DOT 5 has
a lower BP than DOT 3 or 4. James was merely giving me more evidence to support
my (correct) position that DOT 5 is in every way superior to DOT's 3 and 4. ;-})

Now that we have that cleared up, can we please get back to arguing about brake
fluid? Whose turn is it?

Jim (the OLD guy!)