mgs

Re: BL badges

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BL badges
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:44:37 EST
In a message dated 2/22/00 10:38:50 PM, niederst@telerama.com writes:

<< I picked up a pair of the silver and blue BL front wing badges with a
recent
parts order to put on my '71 B. Since my car currently lacks these badges, I
am not exactly sure of their placement.  >>

Given what BL and the management lords of the UK automobile industry in
general did to MG though a deadly combination of ignorance and arrogance, why
in the world would you want to put those badges back on your car?  Obviously
your car was happy to be rid of them in the first place.

Jay Donoghue
72MGB
72MGB-GT
66Mustang