mgs

RE: Carbs and radiator

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Carbs and radiator
From: "Mikhail White" <mikhail22@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 20:47:49 PST
I have a question for you all...actually two.  I am new to the list and
wanted to inquire first of all about the radiator in my 1973 MG Midget.  It
has been a problem since I purchased the vehicle.  I am replacing it soon
but has anyone else found a problem with their british-mobile overheating
constantly with no signs of leakage and full on it's fluids??  Next question
is regarding carbs.  Someone converted mine from the twins and I was
wondering what everyone's opinion is about webers/conversion.  In better
words-do you all think I should leave well alone or convert it back to the
same little beauty it was born as.

Mikhail White
1973 MG Midget