mgs

Eastwood Home Powder Coater.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Eastwood Home Powder Coater.
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 01:51:49 EST
Has anyone tried it?

I am seriously considering buying the Eastwood home powder coater, complete
with the Infra-Red heat lamp for rebuilding the Magnette's front suspension.
(See earlier post)  It costs about $600.

How well does this Eastwood powder coating hold up?  It would be on the
suspension components.  I figure it has to last longer than spray paint.

I also figure that I could use this in the dead of winter, because the powder
goes on as powder, and is then heated with the lamp therefore I could do that
in the cold weather where spray paint wouldnt' work.  Right?

help me out and make sure I dont' waste $600.

   John

John Elwood
Visit The World's Greatest Site Devoted to Farina Magnettes:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/farina