mgs

Re: Auto Transport Trailer

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>, Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Subject: Re: Auto Transport Trailer
From: Jim Boyd <ISC@dcsi.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 21:30:53 -0800
Hey Ron:

My brother towed a '73 B roadster home from Northern CA to the Los Angeles
area about 2 years ago, using a U-Haul tow dolly.

No real significant problems except that he got a flat tire on the tow
dolly on a Sunday night in East LA (not a good place to be anytime!).  By
the time he made the call and a service rep from U-Haul got the tire
replaced on the tow dolly, he lost about 3.5 hours, which in the big scheme
of things isn't a real big issue.

It was more of a location problem.

As for me, I enjoy my tandem axle trailer.  I never have to worry about
hauling home currently unregistered  "diamonds in the rough" or waiting
with anticipation for rear wheel cylinders waiting to seize, flat tires,
etc, etc.

Cheers,
Jim Boyd
International Sportscar Components