mgs

Re: Westminster

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Westminster
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 20:27:46 -0400
Bud Krueger wrote:

> Whoops!  Should have said "...planned to be there".  Mother Nature has decided
> that we need some more rain.  Was not a fit day for a 3 hours of TD'ing

 If your nice to me I won't pass this on to the T-party who will be
checking their e-mail as soon as they return from Westminster. :-)
Carl
 BTW, I gave the syringes to Mike Oliva Who is from Weymouth. His number
is 781-337-1117. He has a friend in Duxbury who he sees often and
figured there was some way to get the stuff in your hands. I put in a
couple of extra goodies, e-mail me when you get them. I am not too sure
the laws in Mass about hypodermic apparatus so keep them hidden in a
secret compartment :-)