mgs

1974 MGB clutch

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1974 MGB clutch
From: Brian DeFord <bdeford@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 15:13:44 -0400
Thanks to all who responded with suggestions for my clutch.  I replaced the
slave hose and the master cylinder with one from Just Brits (thanks Ed) and
the clutch works just fine now.  It's back on the road.

Brian DeFord, Open Networks, Inc.
bdeford@erols.com    http://users.erols.com/bdeford

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that
loves is born of God, and knows God.  He that loveth not knoweth not God;
for God is love." - the Apostle John (1 John 4:7-8)

"Greater love has no man than this: that he lay down his life for his
friends." - Jesus (John 15:13)

1958 Cadillac Sedan Deville (365 V8)
1993 Dodge Intrepid ES (3.5L V6)
1974 1/2 MG MGB