mgs

Re: NEW TOYS!!!!!

To: "MG listerati" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NEW TOYS!!!!!
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:40:56 -0700
I admit I was baffled by your description of the clicking noise. All I
can think of is that some component was assembled incorrectly and is now
interfering. It seems to me that the only way to find out is to
disassemble it and look for wear marks. This doesn't seem like a very
attractive proposition, I know. But the alternative is learning to live
with it, I suppose, failing any response from other listers who may have
experienced this problem before.

Congrats on the new additions...

Lonn and Rhonda had this to say:

--