mgs

Wheel alignmnet tools

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel alignmnet tools
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:36:16 -0500
I asked Rick last night if he had some sort of device to measure wheel
alignmnet, since I need to set up the suspension on The Luggage (my
Mini).

He dug around in his cavernous old garage/warehouse and brought out a
complete set of alignmnet tools! I now have the use of these for the
next two weeks. I'm so impressed with the quality of these, I called the
number on the instructions and found out the company is still in
business and has a web page at:

http://www.wheel-a-matic.com/index.html

I have ordered the catalog & suggest you do the same if at all
interested. The e-mail is: Info@Wheel-A-Matic.com

WHEEL-A-MATIC CORPORATION
42 West River Road
Hooksett, NH 03106