mgs

Aftermarket MG steering wheels

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Aftermarket MG steering wheels
From: "John A. Walker" <john@rmartin.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:59:17 -0700
I am looking for a smaller diameter aftermarket steering wheel for
my '74 B.
I am a taller guy with big legs and with the stock 15.5" diameter
steering wheel, I have a hard time finding enough room for my right leg.
I end up having to cram it between the steering wheel and the tranny
tunnel/console which is not very comfortable.  Rather than attempt to
adjust the length of my leg, I though it might be easier (and less painful)
to find a 13" or 14" diameter aftermarket wheel.  I like the MotoLita
product but I am choking on the $250.00 price tag that Moss and
Vicky Brit are charging for these wheels. Does anybody know where
I can get a good looking aftermarket steering wheel for a decent price?

-JW

        John Walker
     john@rmartin.net
     drone@d23.com