mgs

Some questions:

To: <jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Some questions:
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:00:37 -0700
Dear Jon:
The wires go under the headliner. Pull the headliner back some from the
sheet metal and you will probably find the old wires. If not you should just
run some new wires from the door switches and fuse panel.

Kind regards,

Tim Economu
email: economu@whidbey.com
'69 BGT mona

Jon said:>>

I have an interior lamp, over the tailgate. It does not work, (Its not the
map light. That works). I checked it, no el-wires, they have probably been
removed years ago. Also, the reverse light does not work. Where inside the
car should the wires go? I have the manual(s), but they say nothing about
where the wires go.   (The reverse light may be the standard bad
connectors/grounding, thou)