mgs

RE: Palo Alto: meeting up?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Palo Alto: meeting up?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 08:49:28 -0700
I will be at the Palo Alto meet on Sunday with my Sebring replica MGB #110.
I got conned into officially representing Moss Motors (ok, I said "sure"
since I was already planning to be there), so I will have some kind of
shelter and catalog request forms.

Please come by and say Hi, as I will be stuck being officious and pompous
for most of the day.

I will be the scruffy bearded one, who looks like he did not get enough
sleep.

I'm planning on driving the car to the event from Santa Cruz.  Hopefully I
will be able to get the leaking front left caliper replaced on the Saturday.
First I have to replace the 4 leaf springs on the race car trailer, so that
I can get home on Monday morning.  Something about getting up at 2 AM to
make it to work by 8 is depressing.

Kelvin.