mgs

RE: Non LBC

To: <Thecarguru@aol.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Non LBC
From: "Ross Overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:30:08 -0400
OK folks I'm on a roll, but I'm stuck too. I'm having difficulty keeping the
ring gear from moving so I can remove the crank pulley and get the old
timing belt completely off.  I was thinking, am I turning the correct
direction to remove this bolt?  Looking at the diagram in the Haynes manual
it looks like I should be turning clockwise (to the right) the book doesn't
put this into words so maybe some help here!!!??

Please reply privately

jroverca@tiac.net

Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 1172
Ayer, MA