mgs

Clutch hydraulics

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch hydraulics
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 08:52:05 -0700
Hi folks,

     Yup, me again.  I've replaced the clutch m/c as part of the '77B's return
to original braking configuration.  Problem is that I can't seem to get any
hydraulic action, i.e., no pedal resistance.  I've gone a bunch of 12 oz. jugs
of Castrol fluid in bleeding this thing with a MightyVac (see separate post on
this item).  Is there some secret trick that I'm unaware of?  Maybe it's a
better application for an EziBleed?  TIA.

Bud Krueger
52TD (running great)
77MGB (having  hydraulic problems[ actually ignorant owner problems])