mgs

Re: weight

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: weight
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 23:50:35 GMT
  We also still drive on the left but at the
>beginning of April next year there are plans to change that over as well in
>stages, spreading out from London.
>
>PaulH.>>

!!!!! Is that an April Fool's joke? I hope so. It seems like there'd be
some awfully quick lane changing going on at the crossover point, not to
mention nobody being able to remember what zone they're in.

One question: In what unit do you measure the drive (not the socket) on a
socket wrench? When that goes metric, I would consider a metric conversion
complete. (and no cheating by calling them #1,#2, etc.)

Nevin