mgs

Re: Wanted: TR-6

To: mgrazian@ltcm.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wanted: TR-6
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:55:22 EDT
In a message dated 4/21/99 4:25:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mgrazian@ltcm.com writes:

<< A friend of mine is dying for a pre-75 TR-6 in the NYC area.  Don't know
why
 he chose a pre'75 (or a TR-6 for that matter).  If anyone has any leads on
 one in the area that may be up for sale,  I'd appreciate the info.  As he is
 not yet a brit car lunatic/mechanic/owner,  he doesn't know what things to
 look for in a TR-6.  Neither do I other than the obvious carry overs from MG
 land i.e rust and Lucas.  Does anyone know of any "How to buy a TR-6" FAQs
 out there? >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Mike,

There are 8 TR6s listed in the northeast (PA to Maine) at
www.traderonline.com.  They have a good search engine.  For good info on
Triumphs, get over to the Vintage Triumph Register at www.vtr.org.  They have
FAQs and classifieds, although they don't have a way to search the
classifieds.

Lastly, get onto the Triumphs e-mail list at team.net.

Hope this helps.

Allen Hefner