mgs

Re: 70 MGB GT - Heater Control Knobs -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mvheim@studiolimage.com
Subject: Re: 70 MGB GT - Heater Control Knobs -Reply
From: "Gary Davis" <6GPRO.GDAVIS@ibr6gw82.gp.usbr.gov>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:29:07 -0600
My experience with the knobs from Moss was that the holes for the spring-loaded
pin were incorrectly sized and positioned so that the pin would not engage the
knob.  I drilled the holes out to make them a little larger to allow the pins
to slip in, but all that did was cause the pin to tear through the plastic of
the knob and not effect the heater control.  I gave up on them and that's why
I'm looking for originals.

Gary Davis

>>> Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com> 04/20 12:27 pm >>>

BTW I see the heater control knob for the '70 is also listed in Moss,
#233-975, but perhaps they are currently out of stock, or did you prefer
used for some reason?