mgs

It's home!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: It's home!
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 20:12:21 -0500
I just unloaded my '79 B off the trailer into my garage, a little sooner
than I had planned, but maybe it will go together quicker here than at the
shop.  I was hoping to drive it out of the shop, but the new owner said I
couldn't work on it there after hours any more.  So, I did what any
reasonable car nut would do-  I quit.  (Well, there's actually more reasons
than that behind my actions, but let's not get into character
assasinations)  Anyway, I think she's happy to be home again, and closer to
all the assorted parts.  I'm still hoping to be back on the road by the end
of May or mid-June.  It all depends on how my job search goes.  I'm working
on my sign :  WILL WORK FOR BRITISH CAR PARTS.

Calvin Krug
$ in = MG out