mgs

Clutch Fluid....revisited

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Fluid....revisited
From: "Brian Swearingen" <bswearingen@nfco.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:59:58 -0500
Well, now that I've officially messed up the seals in my clutch system, I
realize that joining the list may have been a bit late....oh well, live and
learn!!

I ordered the rebuild kits today....my intention is to rebuild the master
and slave, and replace the existing hose.  The steel line is in good shape
and I'm not going to replace that.  I have the Castrol DOT4 fluid as well.
Beyond flushing the line the ensure all contaminants are out, are their any
other special considerations I should take?  I understand I do not need to
remove the master to install the rebuild....

Brian D. Swearingen     Appleton, Wisconsin     TLCA #1548
Personal:  http://www.vbe.com/~woody/              WebRing #5
Local Club:  http://4x4-forever.black-knight.com/
State Club:  http://wi4wda.black-knight.com/
"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
"It's not where you wheel, it's the attitude you project....."
Oh yeah, and a '77 MGB......