mgs

Re: Visors

To: "G Graham" <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>
Subject: Re: Visors
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 17:49:04 -0600
Gary,
I have a feeling you won't find anything better, used that is, than the
floppy originals that I have. I've looked, and visors are one of those
things that you just don't find "good used" (like ashtrays and map lights).
The horsehair stuff tends to wilt with age, mine resemble black plastic bags
in the shape of visors.
I'd suggest you just look for a good deal on some new visors.
I'm still debating a try at shooting some of that hardening foam insulator
stuff that one finds at home stores into my old visors and pressing them
into shape. I may give it a try, and send my results on to the list, but
it's sorta low on my list, since sunvisors in a roadster are like,
well....you know.
Cheers.
Dan
73 B