mgs

Re: Best car magazine survey

To: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Subject: Re: Best car magazine survey
From: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 03:14:52 +0000
Karim,

FWIW, I happen to like:

1. Autoweek (it's a weekly, and has classifieds)
2. Grassroots (lots of autocross info, not written for people who make
millions)
3. SportsCar (SCCA publication)
4. C/D (my favorite monthly, though it is going downhill IMO)
5. My old copies of R/T from the 60s-70s (inherited from family and
wonderful)

I guess I'm not as much of a classic car guy as most on the list - my
primary car is an Integra which sees a lot of track time.  The MG is a
way for me to learn how to fix things, and how to enjoy driving a pure,
mechanical car with no roof and no worries.

Well, except for worries about the electrical system...and the cooling
system...and rust...and rain...

but I digress.

--
Karl Shultz