mgs

Re: Why Does Moss Sell Crap?

To: REwald9535@aol.com
Subject: Re: Why Does Moss Sell Crap?
From: mkris@sprynet.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 12:05:19 -0500 (EST)
Rick has misunderstood my comment. Price is a consideration, unless of course,
the last name is Vanderbilt or Whitney. I am new to this restoration hobby, but
am willing to pay a fair price for a quality part. However, I have found as
much
as $100 price difference for the SAME part. I resent such wide price
differences. There is a big difference between profit and price gouging.

IMHO, the reason for a lack of quality is the the constant quest to maximize
profits at the cost of quality. In other words, some suppliers purchase cheap
aisan parts and charge exorbinant prices.
Chris
77 MGB - in restoration