mgs

RE: Stereo in an MGB

To: "MG List" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stereo in an MGB
From: "Andrew Errington" <ame@synaptics.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 15:52:02 -0800
Hi,

I didn't move my hoses, but I did move the console forward a bit.  The front
face of the console is now flush (mostly) with the front face of the dash
(or the face of the glove compartment door, if I had one).

Here's a tip: just over the rear tyre well, adjacent to the seatbelt bolt
hole on the back is a hole from the passenger compartment through to the
boot.  There is one one both sides, and they're jolly useful to pass cables
through.  I used some of that flexible cable guard- the ribbed kind with a
slit all down one edge- to protect and guide the cable through the hole: my
speakers and CD unit are in the boot.

Andy
--
'69 MGB