mgs

Early non-synchro 4 speed gearbox

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Early non-synchro 4 speed gearbox
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:00:21 -0800
        Back in the days of yore when I built my 65 Sebring replica MGB I
was more interested in cheap and available than original.  I installed a
late 4 synchro tranny and gave away all my core non-synchro boxes.  Now I am
heading towards old f**tdom and am thinking of repairing my waywardness.

        Does anyone in the Ventura/LA region have a rebuildable non-synchro
MGB gearbox core that they want rid of?  I'd be happy to exchange for a
usable 4 synch box if necessary.

        This is a long term project, but I was offered a set of used close
ratio gears and it would be nice to go back to original sometime.

Thanks.

Kelvin.