mgs

Re: Wine

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net, deutas37@snyoneva.cc.oneonta.edu
Subject: Re: Wine
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 17:24:25 EST
In a message dated 10/12/98 12:08:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
paul.hunt1@virgin.net writes:

<< Personally, I like to enjoy my MGs with senses at full, well, sensitivity.

Me too!  For anyone but the young (who haven't yet learned civilised
behaviour)  and the  obtuse (who will likely never learn), the drinking day,
be it wine, beer, or otherwise starts after the driving day has ended. I have
seen car people with anti-social tendencies show up at meets half tanked, and
wished that they had gone through a road block before they got there.

Bill