mgs

a request

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: a request
From: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 13:19:45 +0000
Hi again,

Gee, I got so involved in imparting the wisdom of the ages, I forgot to ask my
question.

In the continuing saga of the late OD tranny in the '67 B, I have discovered
that I'm missing the bracket that bolts to the bottom of the bell housing and
attaches to the locating rod that mounts back at the tranny crossmember.  This
is the later one that's V-shaped at the bottom and has two holes in the bottom
of it (four holes total).  On page 23 of the Moss catalogue it's #9, 413-110.

Any got one they would be willing to send me?  I will gladly pay whatever Moss
would charge for the thing, plus shipping.

TIA,
Denise Thorpe