mgs

Re: Part numbers and pricing

To: barneymg@ntsource.com, xyzabcde@earthlink.net, doddk@mossmotors.com
Subject: Re: Part numbers and pricing
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 00:10:30 EST
In a message dated 11/23/98 9:00:39 PM Mountain Standard Time,
barneymg@ntsource.com writes:

<< ut the best cross reference I ever heard of was when someone on this list
 mentioned installing a water pump on the engine for an irrigation pump,
 which just happened to be a deisel engine using the MG 1800 engine block, >>
Barney,
     Call me a sick pup.but, I would be very interested to know what manner of
diesel is fitted into an MG-B 1800 block..I have several MG's and i am sure
one of them wants to be a diesel..with the correct rear end gear(2,73),of
course...
    Yours, H4(Howard the sick pup)
1074MG-Bgt
1074MG-B roadster