mgs

Re: Babe Magnets

To: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: Babe Magnets
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@hubserv.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 17:56:45 -0600
Finally!!!  a topic worth pursuing!!!

Mike, I concur with your assessment of the MG being a 'babe magnet'.  Living
next to the largest campus in Southern Mississippi, I often drive my MGB
around campus and town, much to the merriment of the beautiful co-eds.  My
car has, on many occassions, proven to be the extra boost I needed to
differentiate myself from the other 10,000 pairs of hormones walking around.

For instance, "Hey, I was going to go for a top-down drive out to the forest
and look at the stars.  Want to come?"

I was only refused once.

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB (Long may you run)