mgs

Re: mga: MGA Twin Cam.

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: mga: MGA Twin Cam.
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 21:18:51 -0600
Interesting point, Bill.  I reached the same conclusion about ten years ago when
researching my twin cam.  Also was able to confirm by talking to some guys who
raced'em when new.  I found one who reported having solved the problem by using
float bowl arrngement different from stock.  Said the car was so rare he was
never
caught by the tech guys.  And as a result we have a bunch of neutered twinkies
with 8 to 1 compression.  John